Sunday, June 14, 2009

stone cold (silver) fox

as i was walking to a performance from work the other day, doing the new yorker mental-map thing (this street, or that? if i go here i hit this, if i go this way, i get to here), when my thoughts were interrupted by the very attractive mr. anderson cooper walking towards me. he was on some sort of pda, and was shorter than i pictured (you know, all the times i pictured anderson cooper walking towards me), and was extremely hot. like, involuntarily smile to yourself hot.

mk had meant to walk with me (we were headed to a work event), but had been held up in the office. when we met back up later, i told her she was going to wish she had been with me. of course, then she could not think of who anderson cooper is (thus somewhat dampening my brag), but i plan to remedy that problem soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

performance from work the other day.


___________________
Julie
"Lock in your price today - and keep it there until 2010! "