Sunday, September 12, 2010

my best celeb sighting yet!

the scene: i am walking quickly down the street, and end up behind two slower-moving young men. they stop and i move to go around them as they turn to go into a store and we nearly run into each other.

me: oh sorry, excuse me.
michael cera: oh, excuse me.
me (taken aback): oh, um, sorry.
jason schwarzman: oh, sorry.
me: oh, sorry, um, excuse me.

so basically, i had an awkward conversation with two of the more-famous awkward-character actors of our time. and yes, we all looked each other in the face and made eye contact. (my mom asked.) awesome. also, they both looked like the characters they usually play. cera was in a plaid button down tucked into slim jeans, and schwarzman was wearing a suit. and he had a mustache.

now that both s and i have had random interactions with michael cera, my sister thinks we should invite him to the wedding. he's on the list after the obamas.

3 comments:

Daria said...

I like your blog and I'm glad you blog! Do you mind if I add your blog to the blogroll of mine? BTW, there's a Bloggers Soiree that I want to check out later this month. Let me know if you're interested. http://bloggerssoiree.eventbrite.com/

Daria said...

Oh and I forgot to say: Michael & Jason (we're on a first name basis)!?? How awk! haha

m said...

ha ha ha, glad you liked this one. you are welcome to add me to your blog roll, thanks!