Saturday, August 2, 2008

underground reads

s has magical moments that he refuses to guest-post which leaves me to do the honors. this past week, he was reading "the heart is a lonely hunter" on the train (which i had pulled out of the bookshelf to read, and he scooped me!) a man asked to interview him for his blog about what people read on the train, and s agreed.

my boy is internet famous!

i think it's actually a really interesting idea for a blog, and i plan to keep up with it. in fact, you'll find a link to the left. and it inspires me to do more reading on the train. recently i've been listening to myPod a lot, which while great, means i am not reading as much. an august resolution? perhaps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha! internet famous. far from it. but I do like the blog's concept.