Tuesday, February 9, 2010

gawker stalker

yesterday, at my fancy business lunch in rockefeller center at ruhlmann brasserie (i know, i know, i'm totally awesome), my boss came back to the table from the restroom and was like "oh my gosh! celebrity sighting! eliot spitzer is right by the bathroom!" (of course, we made a few jokes about his proximity to the ladies' room...) later, i had to use said facilities, and as i passed his table, he looked up and kinda checked me out. we even made eye contact. i'm not necessarily proud of that, but i do think it's really funny.

also of note: this was by far the schmanciest lunch i've ever had--everyone was in suits eating steaks drinking wine and making deals. it was not my usual scene, but it was kind of fun to try it on for size.

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.