Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sorry, blog

i've been gone so long, and i'm sorry blog. i never meant to desert you. i've just been busy doing things that are not particularly of interest (not even to me) and thus have not had the time to do things worth writing about. s said to me tonight (from his break at work) "are you going to blog tonight?" and i thought "about what?" and since i want to write about something, and i am sad my blog now languishes for days, i share this:

i once made jon stewart laugh. it was one of my proudest moments, and it still makes me smile to think about it. s and i saw demetri martin a few weeks ago in union square and he and i had some prolonged eye contact on the street corner. last time we were at brooklyn superhero supply, we walked past john hodgeman and john oliver walking in to play scrabble for liars (as i exclaimed "amazing! AH-mazing!" and not about them, as i am afeared they thought, as they gave me an odd look.) so i just know that someday, when i walk into my first day of work, they're all going to be like "hey, don't i know you?" yes, boys. yes you do.

No comments: